node.js - Remove metadata using formidable -


Just now I'm using weak to upload photos to my node.js server. The server is working well, but for some reason, when a person uploads a photo from their iOS device and after some other person sees the same picture, then the photo is rotated by default. First of all, I Thought that the problem was picture resolution, but then, I had stored the same picture without the Metadata (Photoshop) and the picture is working properly with the same width and height. Then, my problem is with the metadata of iOS devices, does anyone know how to solve it?

You can experiment with all the metadata from JPEG files:

  jpegtran -copy none  

You can do either with an on-disk file (add -outfile ) or pipe a image in your stdin And get results on stdout.

In the node you do this with the child_process of spawn .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -