c# - Why can't I use a Partial Class in a VSTO Ribbon? -


I am trying to break too many VSTO IRibbonExtensibility classes into several smaller sections so that things can be more manageable .

I tried to make it a partial class with all its visibility callbacks. Code compile fine but MS Word does not work in.

ERROR: Call GetCustomUI () for Ribbon ID 'Microsoft.Word.Document' fail.

Why is not any idea working ?? Public partial class ribbon: ORBIBEN expansibility {..} Public partial square ribbon {..}

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

Sorry, my bad ..

I got the ribbon. The XML file was moved to a new folder and due to the problem


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -