Displaying all the Odd number between 1 - 99 in java using Nested For Loop -


Currently I'm only able to display the odd number of 1 3 5 7 9. However, I would like to show everyone how funny I am with 9 rows and 5 colors from 1-99 odd numbers that I know how to display 9 of the 3 3 7 7 rather than 9 lines.

I'm stuck with the code below.

  public static zero principal (string algos []) {for (int i = 1; i & lt; = 9; i ++) {for (int j = 1; j & lt ; = 10; j ++) {if (j% 2! = 0) System.out.print (j + ""); } System.out.println (); }}  

First you need to calculate your number,

 ( 

But for this problem you can solve with a loop

 for  (int i = 1; i ; = 99 ; I ++) {if (number% 2! = 0) System.out.print (number + ""); If (number% 10 == 0) System.out.println (); }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -