electronics - How does a NOT logic gate work? -


As I know, if there is electricity in computer architecture, the value is 1, otherwise 0. I will do everything with it I do not want to leave this gate, I do not want to ask how it works, but I want to know if the input is 0, then how will it return 1. If we do not give electricity in our input, how does it produce electricity? Is there something special in the gate that generates electricity?

In general, yes, a logic gate would have different power supply than its logic input thus if any Gate does not have input of 0, so it can provide its positive power supply (VCC) as an output, which would be 1 argument.

A NOT Gate is designed with only one input, to simplify the logic diagram, Wikipedia has a good collection of pictures of actual circuit design on the page.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -