How do I run only certain tests in karma? -


I have Karma configuration installed correctly, config file, running in the background, just great. As soon as I change a file and save it, it runs the test again .... All of the unit tests are 750. I just want to be able to run something, manually hacking the config file or commenting hundreds of tests in many files, is there any easier way to do this?

e.g. When a test of command line server says that using Mocha, I only use regexp: Mocha-g 'only test which I want' makes it easy to debug and check quickly .

So now I feel stupid. Mocha regexp supports a very narrow version of Milan .

This test runs

  Description ('all test', function) {description ('first test', function () {}); Description ('second test', function () {});});  

This only runs the 'first test'

  Description ('all tests', function) (description only ('first test', function) } {}); Description ('second test', function () {});});  

You can also do this it.only ()

I should have taken this attention. Breathing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -