How to alter Domain redirection in Codeigniter -


I am using Codeigniter. I just need a URL, look like this instead My installation structure is like "public_html / myCodefolder", where I can change.

method 1

MyCodeFolder can move all the files in the public_html folder.

Here you myCodefolder . Change http://example.com/

as url

base_url () Method 2 < / Strong>

.htaccess file in myCodefolder and enter the code,

  & lt; IfModule mod_rewrite.c & gt; Option + rewrite on follow-up linkengine rewrite,% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -f Rewrite Convert% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -D rewriteable ^ (. *) $ / My codefolder / index.ftp / 1] [L]  

this can help you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -