java - Display Loop Results In TextArea -


I have programmed a device to check PDF files. I PDF files go through a check method: if If there is an error, it will be displayed on which page it is on. PDF files are listed in the JTable .

When I right-click on a PDF file in the table, a text box will appear with an error message.

I use the textArea.append (text) . But it shows me all the errors of all PDF files. I just want to see the error of selected PDFs.

 for  (int page number = 1; pg; p; pdf.getPages (); pageNo ++) {try {PCProperty content = pdf.getContent (no page, content configuration option. NON); If (content == zero) {error = "error"; }} Hold (PDFDocumentException exception) {error = "Error"; TextArea.append ("Failed to read content on page" + Page no + "\ n"); }}  

For each new document, you empty Or for an empty string Alternatively, attachments () checks the name of the document in order to maintain a visual separator and running history of documents:

  textArea.append ("** ** * "+ Pdf.getName () +" \ n ");  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -