java - web.servlet.PageNotFound ,Request method 'GET' not supported,Spring -


I have to face a strange problem in my Spring MVC controller.

There are four pages in my webpage folder

Enter the image details here </ P> <pre> <code> @controller public class WelcomeController {@RequestMapping (value =

Now page, this page worked fine to find http: // localhost: 8080 / pages / webwelcome.html , but now my There is a near error that the browser says:

  was an unexpected error (type = method not allowed, status = 405).  

I read

But this is not my case as ever since I am using the "GET" method.

Below is my application. To boot the Spring app

  @configment @ EnableAutoConfiguration @ComponentScan ({"Hello", "wodinow.weixin.jaskey"}) Public square application {public static zero major (string [] arg) {ApplicationContext ctx = SpringApplication.run (application.class, args); System.out.println ("Check the beans provided by Spring Boot:"); String [] beanNames = ctx.getBeanDefinitionNames (); Arrays.sort (beanNames); For (string beamname: alias) {System.out.println (beanName); }} @Public Commands Services Command Service () {back CommandServices.justinance (); }}    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -