javascript - How to show view on button click? -


I have web resources (HTML + Javascript) in which there is a button. I wanted to show on the button click Can I use Odata to filter the content of Views and show it?

To be more specific, click I click on the button that I created, or the filter in the current view (preferably Odata) and click on it button. I want to open the view of the Contact organization

I used the following code to show the unit form, but what did I use with the view?

  var parameter = {}; Parameter ["ContactID"] = Gide; Xrm.Utility.openEntityForm ("Contact", parameter);  

Please tell how to get a Dynamics CRM?

Thanks

You can dynamically create a URL. The views are shown on the main page, and the query string parameters determine what is displayed.

First of all, to see how the URL looks, you know what you are making.

Use Xrm.Page.getClientUrl to retrieve the base URL and create the remaining query string using the correct parameters, such as the id's ID.

Something like this ... Check the syntax and parameters again from the URL in your system:

var baseUrl = window.parent.Xrm.Page.context. GetClientUrl (); Var viewUrl = baseUrl + 'main.aspx? Etn = myEntity & amp; Viewid =% 7b & lt; GUID value view ID & gt;% 7d 'window.open (viewUrl);

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -