osx - Permission denied when trying to run C program in terminal -


I'm totally new to programming. I'm actually learning from iStunes U from Harvard Class. When I participated in a problem, I got myself in the terminal. C program can not run I have tried sudo commands, and I have searched with Google and I can not find any answer, probably because I am so new to programming. Maybe it is possible that I have overlooked or I am still unable to understand.

  #include & lt; Stdio.h & gt; Int main (zero) {printf ("Temperature in F:"); Float f = GetFloat (); Float C = F / 9.0 * (F-32); I am using the Sublime Text Editor on MacBook with Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10.x), if IF c = \ n, f, c)  

).

Your compiler should warn you of some errors:

 < Add code> // string c # & lt; Stdio.h & gt; Int main (zero) // should be a return statement {printf ("temperature in F:"); Float f = GetFloat (); Float C = F / 9.0 * (F-32); Printf ("% f if F =% f if c \ n", f, c); // Missing ';' The most common syntax error return is 0; // Here is the return // Do not forget to close your bracket  

When you do:

GCC string c -o migrogram

This will tell you what is wrong with your program Once you decide on these errors with which you can run this program:

./ myprogram

Understand that you can run one file: . Includes human-readable instructions for C machine. You have to compile it, that is, translate it into the language your computer will understand: it's almost your compiled myprogram (and you do not want to open it to see it, it's your burn Eyes will: P).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -