c# - Customize binaries folder in tfs 2013 - Adding configuration -


How can I force TFS 2013 to drop files in different folders based on the configuration?

I want to get something like:

  • \\ MyPath \ Release \ My Files
  • In 2012, I wanted to add the platformConfiguration.configuration to the binaries folder in MSBuild Activity. In my 2012 MyPath \ Debug \ My Files

It was possible because these activities were in a each activity, so I was able to use the existing build configuration from each , but default template in TFS 2013

For each, it is wrapped in only one parent activity. If you configure your build, in build configuration, to create one or more specific configurations, it will work similarly to 2012.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -