html - Is escaping image url ok? -


I (not so) accidentally migrating my image URL for a while, and I have never Have not seen browsers

For example, changing it:

  & lt; Img src = "http://example.com/image.jpg" />  

In:

  & lt; Img src = "http: & amp; # x2F; & amp; # x2f; example .com & # x2f; image.jpg" />  

But I was thinking that there could be problems with it. I have left this place so far because where the image URL came from due to concern of XSS, but I can see the validity again and can not save them too ..

This page is slightly Makes it more serious. .

Is there any experienced problem with avoiding the image URL ..?

"Avoid" you are doing that is purely at XML / HTML level, and By the time the document has been read and understood that the XML / HTML Parser is going to be avoided - before any "URL-NES"

then no, there should not be any problem, but probably many There are also advantages :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -