ios - Changing/Adding the key/parent name of a dictionary in plist -


I am trying to add a new dictionary to my plist with many names set by me in my plast (Instead of 'item 0', 'item 1' etc.) I am currently unable to work out to add a new dictionary that with name / key I want to set with an array information I pull back from server As well as the characteristics of that dictionary (string Is it possible the same information)? if so, how? thanks a lot.

Edit:

This is my plast, I want to insert a completely new dictionary, in the same format, as with the other dictionaries of the Plist, key / name I am pulling back from the dictionary taken from the information and also setting some of the features of this information. Sorry, I need 10 reps to add images.

Resolve this problem and use the dictionary with objects and keys By the end, it was quite straight forward:

  NSMutableDictionary * nameDictionary = [NSMutableDictionary dictionary]; [NameDictionary setValue: build for appDelegate.Key: @ "location"]; [Nomination Set Value: App Deliaget. Member's: @ "Ability"]; NSString * keyString = [NSString stringWithFormat: @ "% @", appDelegate.room]; NSMutableDictionary * theDictionary = [Objects with NSMutableDictionary Dictionary: Endk: namedeption, keystrings, zero];  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -