ios - Using GLKMath from GLKit in Swift -


So I am using a book called iOS Game by Tutorial from Ray Wenderlich and using some objective code I was trying to make a character's accelerometer control in my game work, but instead of Objective-C, I want to use Swift to try to create a var of GLK vector 3 in a problem Ran away A represents 3D vector when I type:

  var raw: GLKVector3 = GLKVector3Make (irrelevant content)  

I get the following error:

Use the module as GLKVector3 type.

I have an import at the top of my swift file for GLKit:

  import GLKit  

Any ideas I have How do I get the functionality of GLKMath files to be used in the program?

Swift added union support in version 1.2 Imported unions in the field are read-only, even if It has been declared with var , but the C function can be passed further.

Release notes for Swift 1.2 mean that the fields may not be accessible at all, but they are still readable for at least the GLKit type: / P>

Swift can now import partially unions, a setfield with bitfield, SIM vector type, and other C language features which are not originally supported in swift unsupported fields will not be available from swift , But other purposes SI API that may have been used in logic and in type of return value, Swift. This includes the Foundation NSDKML type and the GLKit GLKVector and GLKMatrix type, among others.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -