java - product Comparison for Affiliate site -


I am planning to create an affiliate site (price comparison site).

As you all know, data (products and their information.) From different types of sites (eCom sites) plays an important role in these types of price comparison sites.

I have already written scripts to scrap the data of products from the sites of my interests and work as expected.

In more detail, I am ending the general parameters and am storing them in my DB.

Problems here:

I want a group product [similar product] from different sources that I removed from these sites.

To clarify my search: Say XYZ product is sold when there are 5 different sites with some changes in its product title.

I have finished data from these 5 sites and saved it in my DB, now how should I group these products in a single group effectively. So that I can show 5 different sources on one page of my site.

I do not have any clue how I should move on in this.

[String comparison first thought that comes to my mind but I do not think I will work in a long time.]

Any suggestion / suggestion has been welcomed and appreciated Is of

I need you to know more. Please do not hesitate to add comments.

-JS

In the initial stage you can use solr product title Or to compare with its description, to get the best points.

In more depth if we think of the user side, why a product is considered as a normal product, these are the features that make up common products such as brand, color, physical blah blah ... .

Make a dictionary of feature sets for different listings that should be similar to declaring a product as a product. It may be possible that we have many identities of products for the same feature set, in which case you can get help from SLR to score ...

In addition to this, you can use Google Image Search API You can see who finally get the image equality scoring, it will be helpful to find common products for fashion catalogs.

Hope this will help ...

< / Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -