jquery - FlatUI Checkbox Table - multiple tables not checking automatically -


This is a problem that I am struggling for some time, and I can not find any mention I am also using FlatIi Pro online.

My reference is that I am making an application with a large Eordian, and there is a flat UI checkbox table inside each segment

Now, generally when a single regular Make the checkbox table, the 'Toggle-All' checkbox at the top of the table automatically checks when all table lines are manually checked by a user.

However, when more than one table is present on one page (regardless of the given ID to the checkbox element), the 'Toggle-All' checkbox on any table will be checked automatically only When all the check boxes are checked in all the tables.

I am trying to work each table independently from each other, because it is to open every Italian segment and there is no point in checking each table to update a table.

Any ideas / suggestions will be highly appreciated - I am sure that it will be possible to create custom JS function to solve it, but I hope that this is just a quick of FluPi which I can remember Used to be.

Update - FlatUI team has accepted it as a problem and corrected the GitHub repository , As seen here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -