linux - PostgreSQL to MySQL conversion of large tables -


I need to convert a table from PostgreSQL to MySQL. The size of the table is 5.2GB . I am doing it on the workspace, but after some 3minutes I get errors like the following.

HY001: 14: Out of memory to allocate the item buffer.

I tried to change innodb_log_file_size, innodb_log_buffer_size, query_cache_size, key_buffer_size and some other variables, but none.

Can anyone help me do this? Is there any other conversion tool to do this? If I also solve the above error then it would be great.

The problem is that running out of the workspace is not only memory and databases. I will try any other tool like


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -