php - Config Zotero Server -


I want to run according to the Zotero data server

In the installation of the Zotero Data Server step, I get the command $ sudo ./test_reset and it is successful to reset me to now run ./test_setup

when I run this command $ Sudo ./test_setup This shows this error

  PHP malignant error: line in the class 'Z_CONFIG' /srv/http/ZoteroDataServer/include/header.inc.php Not found in 91  

and this is my server php -v

  PHP 5.5.9-1 Ubuntu4.4 (created: September 4, 2014 06:56:34) Copyright (c) 1997-2014 PHP Group Zend Engine v2.5.0, Copyright (C) 1998-2014 Zed OCACH v7.0.3 with Z Technologies, Copyright (C) 1999-2014, by Jade Technologies  

What can I do to resolve the problem?

You have to modify config / config.inc.php and "& lt; \?" Let's change the first line. "& Lt; \? Php" (include here to bypass html parsing in StackOverflow) ... then you need to modify dpconnect.inc.php and set the password correctly for mysql, Make sure to "restart the service memkach" that the memcache is going on, and then test_setup should work properly. This is what I had to do in RHEL6 ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -