php - Making a button that opens a website, starts a redirect countdown but only redirects when coming from a specific refer -


Creating a button that opens a website, a redirect countdown starts, but only when it comes from a specific context is the only redirect , Yes it is the mouth

again explained:

User Land on my site (Site B) from previous site A He got a button here. The user clicks the button, immediately loads the site C in a new window. Site B now checks that he came from Site A and started a countdown on the website. D.

I think there is a lot to ask, but I think it can be done!

After the last few hours, I looked at different options and searched ways to create a countdown of redirects, but this is not enough.

I really thank you for taking the time to read it, I hope you can help!

/ div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -