yii - PHP Assign php variable into another php condition -


I know this question can be simple ...

Im currently in development Yii is using the framework. My coding is:

In Administrator:

  $ gamecat = GamesDevelopersApp :: model () - & gt; Find ($ API); $ Cat = CHtml :: Encoding ($ gamecat-> gamecat); $ Gametypeid = 'id ='; $ Gametype = GamesType :: model () - & gt; Search ($ gametypeid);  

I tried

  $ gametypeid = 'id =' $ Cat '; How can I specify  $ cat  to  $ gametypeid = 'id = $ cat' ? Is this possible? 

  $ gametypeid = 'id =' $ cat; $ Gametypeid = "id = $ cat";  

Does it get what you want to do?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -