actionscript 3 - Flex ScriptTimeLimit 15 Seconds -


I have a flex project where people can add some things (pictures, forms, text, ...) and PDF Finally you can create. I am using a pure PDF library to create PDFs. My problem is that when I create a PDF, a point where the PDF library needs more than the default 15 seconds script time to create a page.

I always get the following error message: Error: Error # 1502: A script has been executed for more than 15 seconds of the default timeout period. Add -default-script-limits 1000 60 to the compiler options I tried to add more to scriptTimeLimit = "60" and also

But it is still at the default of 15 seconds.

I have already tried to isolate the creation of PDF chunks, but it is as small as I can go. Can anyone help me expand the default script time?

Thanks guys!

Thank you for your help! You are right, we should not leave the app hanging for that long time Finally, there was a solution with the help of an action script worker. I gave an employee full PDF and showed an animated loading bar. As it has been revealed that workers are not affected by execution time limit and can handle the entire work.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -