c++ - Ogre Stereo Rendering -


I want to add stereo rendering for my monstrous application. I found a plugin for the early version of Ogre. This plugin was for VS 2008 and OGrey 1.6 and is not compiled in my Ogre version (VS 12 + Oggre 1.9 64bit).

I tried to add code directly to my project but when I intrude the stereo manager, I get an error " No compositor constructor, StereoManager :: StereoManager. CPP) "

What is another way of stereoering in Ogre? Was anyone able to do stereoindering for 1.9 and could offer a short tutorial?

Thank you very much for your help!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -