database - How to remove unnecessary line breaks in SQL Plus Spooling? -


I'm spooling a package to a database and get what I do:

  Create or picture package body "CPI". "Function as GIPI_WBOND_BASIC_PKG" get_gipi_wbond_basic (p_par_id gipi_wbond_basic.par_id% TYPE) returns gipi_wbond_basic_tab pipeline v_wbond gipi_wbond_basic_type; I started (select a.par_id, a.obligee_no, a.bond_dtl, a.inde mnity_text, a.clause_type, a.waiver_limit, a.contract_date, a.cont ract_dtl, a.prin_id, a.co_prin_sw, a. Np_no , a.coll _flag, a.plaintiff_dtl, a.defendant_dtl, where gipi_wbond_basic one a.civil_case_no a.par_id = p_par_id)  

and I expect it to be something like this I am:

  create or change package body cpi.gipi_wbond_basic_pkg function as get_gipi_wbond_basic (p_par_id gipi_wb ond_basic.par_id% type) returns gipi_wbond_basic_tab pipelined v_wbond gipi_wbond_basic_type; I start (select a.par_id, a.obligee_no, a.bond_dtl, a.indemnity_text, a.clause_type, a.waiver_limit, a.contract_date, a.contract_dtl, a.prin_id, a.co_prin_sw, a.np_no , A.coll_flag, a.plaintiff_dtl, a.defendant_dtl, a.civil_case_no from gipi_wbond_basic a where a.par_id = p_par_id)  

Please help me on how I can get rid of those new lines And the ugly format thanks!

OK this one solves my problem

From this,

  set HEADING; SET ECHO OFF; Set page 999; Set long 99 99 99;  

I said this:

  set LONGCHUNKSIZE 999999; Set payages 0; SET LINESIZE 500;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -