hash - Does android app's signature change if I haven't changed the keystore? -


I have created a keystore for my app and is always signing it with an app to check in the app That key hash has changed (this means that the app has been redirected to someone else) However today when I exported the app with Eclipse and installed it, the key hash has changed.

Since I have never done anything in keystore, I think I should not change.

I know how I get the hash.

Thanks in advance.

If you are using the same keystore, your fingerprint (or hash) Will not change. If there is a change in fingerprint, the Play Store will also refuse to update your app.

Double check that you are using the same keystore and the same key from that keystore. In this way, a common source of an issue is using debug keystore instead of accidentally released Castor.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -