Hive and Mahout Integration -


I have a situation in my project where I need to get data from the HIVE table, to create recommendations Process data, and then save these recommendations in the HIVE table.

This is sample code for getting recommendations with the help of Mahavit.

  Public static zero main (string [] args throws exceptions {DataModel Model = New FileData Model (New File ("Data / TestData CSV")); User equality equality = new peer sense adjustment (model); Println ("Equality" + similarity); UserNeighborhood neighborhood = new closest venture suburb (5, similarity, model); Println ("neighborhood ::" + neighborhood); UserBasedRecommender recommender = New GenericUserBasedRecommender (model, neighborhood, likeness); Println ("recommender:" + recommender); & Lt; RecommendedItem & gt; Recommendations = recommender.recommend (2, 5); Println ("recommendations" + recommendations); (Recommended This Tip: Recommendations) {System.out.println (Recommended); }}  

Instead of using CSV file here in DataModel now, I want to use HIVE Tables and then save the recommendations again in the HIVE table.

I have received some posts about this, but none of them serve my purpose.

Sorry if I'm in a nutshell, but I'm totally new and I'm trying to learn and technologies.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -