How to verify the number of search results with Selenium IDE? -


I am using the Selenium IDE Firefox extension and I have to know how I can verify that The correct number of elements from the field For example, I must verify that the number of displayed search resell is equal to 20.

* Information updated: no table, results are "ul" tags in the middle ("li"). So I think a command will work fine to count the number of "li" from that "ul".

How the code looks here:

  & lt; Ul class = "test class" & gt; & Lt; Li class = "search-results" & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li class = "search-results" & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li class = "search-results" & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; / Ul & gt;  

Thanks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -