java - Using SAX parser for a large xml file without a handler -


Therefore I am in the midst of developing a program that parses through any XML file and accurately its data Gives it in order. The problem is that I am doing this that the program should be capable of handling different XML files (i.e. different elements, different structure etc.). I am able to use this DOM because I can only make a recursive method which has thomps through the tree and returns the values ​​of the nodes, but it is not the most effective method according to the size of my XML files, so SAC Parser I'm interested in using, but I'm sure you know it's not easy to use because it does not generate a data structure. Indicating information may be included. It seems like a silly question (recently learned programming), but does anyone have any examples or suggestions about how I can go about controlling it?

Even take a look at StAX which is a better way to go!

Thanks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -