mysql - Updating SQL Database Using VBA ADODB Connection -


"postprint" itemprop = "text">

I have been using ADODB to return SQL queries data and for a while and for a workbook from a recordset it Copy is to update the new work record, but I do not have any clue about how to update a record

This is an example of my code:. DIG REAL ADODB.Connection as the REIN ADODB.Recordset set thief = NEW ADODB.Connection set REC = New ADODB.Recordset as the string with slow SQL thief. Provider = "MSDASQL" .ConnectionString = "DSN = ukfast" .Open termination with SQL = "update crm_clients" & amp; _ "SET check_number = '" & amp; Chuck & amp; "'" & "Amp" _ "Where ID = '' '

For data selection it was as easy as recordset.copyFromRecordset , but I have to back There is no clue about an update push database. I tried the .update method but it only works for the record, does not set the database. I also implement the method but less Has seen for some kind of coming.

Correct to update a record using VBA What is the approach?

You can use the method of connection object for that:

  con.execute (SQL)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -