oracle11g - Release unused space of USERS tablespace in oracle -


I have many tables in Oracle 11g with many records (more than 2 billion) to implement a few questions And after making some indexes, I'm close to the insufficient disk space. Now for every query to run, the error appears for the ORA-01652 users table space. Due to insufficient disk space, I can not add more data to the tablepages of the file users. I'm sure there are so many unused spaces available on this table space which are not usable in some way. I (I deleted some tables and indexed Nothing happened) My question is how can I leave this place? Thanks a lot.

I do not know that you can do it for a complete table space, but a table The command is:

  ALTER TABLE MY_TABLE enabled rage movement; - When you create a table, the defiant Row movement is disabled Optional table MY_TABLE SHRINK SPACE CASCADE; Do not use the optional table;  

You may need to loop on ALL_TABLES in your schema.

Then you can get disk space by rescheduling your index.

ALTER INDEX THE_INDEX REBUILD;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -