php - Laraval migration reset fails -


I have created some migration files in Laravel. When I type php artisan migrate in my terminal, everything goes fine if I want to rollback all the migration, then I type php artian migrate: refresh , And I get an error:

  include in [ErrorException] (/ application / XAMPP / Xamppfiles / htdocs / api-dashboardv2 / app / database / migrations / 2014_10_03_113254_create_groups_user_table.php) : Failed to open the stream: There is no such file or directory  

The name was a file 2014_10_03_113254_crea Te_groups_user_table.php but I changed it to 2014_10_03_113254_create_group_user_table.php ('s' by group).

After I changed the file name, I manually deleted my database and made tables again with the magazine files.

I do not understand why I still got this error

Did you try the musician dump ? Files need to be reloaded because you have changed the migration files.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -