python - Disable Tkinter button while executing command -


After execution of the command I want to disable the tk difference button after executing the command I have tried this code , But it is not working. Import from Tkinter import

command execution runs well But every time I execute the command, I click on the button, after the run function is over, the 'test' appears in the console, which means that the button is executed The button is being disabled when the button has not been disabled. Any suggestions to fix this problem?

Thank you in advance

You

  object .config (state = 'disabled') b1.update () time.sleep (5) object.config (state = 'normal') b1.update ()  

button to update For further execution, bring back the tাকanter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -