symfony - Symfony2 how to get data from a specifique field of an entity to make a form? -


I have a size object that is available with a different size (which is an array) (eg: S, M, XL). But the same size of all items is not available. I fill this field in this form =>

  -> Add ('size', 'like', array ('option' => array ('xs = = & gt;' x ',' s' => gt; 's',' m '= & gt; 'M', 'L' = & gt; L ',' XL '=> XL),' Multiple '=> true,' extended '= & gt; true))  

So now I would like another form where the user can choose an available size (for the object). Type unit is not working in my case because I do not look for a complete unit.

I'll try it

  $ builder-> add ('size', 'like', array ('class' = & gt; 'MyWesShopbundle: size' , 'Property' = & gt; 'name', 'extended' = & gt; wrong,));  

But this is not working if you had any ideas that I really appreciate!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -