Titanium : View click event not working after flip left animation -


I am new to titanium and I was just checking with visual animation, I probably did not get the concept correct, but This is my code I have tried so far

  mainfunction Some Test Method = Functions (Sender) {var cardDetailsView = Titanium.UI.createView ({backgroundColor: "red", name: "cardDetails",}); Var card imageview = titanium.u.cent electricity ({background color: "pink", name: "card image",}); Var containerview = titanium.u.createview (); ContainerView.backgroundColor = "green"; Var card animation = titanium.u.cent animation (); CardAnimation.view = cardDetailsView; Card animation.transition = tiu.iiphone Animation style FLIP_FROM_LEFT; CardAnimation.duration = 2500; //cardImageView.animate({opacity:1,duration/200000,}); //cardImageView.animate (cardAnimation); // When you press the view of the card, click on the event you will see the card information page card IMAGEView.addEventListener ("click", function (e) {Ti.API.log ("card recalled event") ; CardImageView.animate ({See: Card Details Description, Opacity: 1, Infection: Ti.UI.iPhone.AnimationStyle.FLIP_FROM_LEFT, Duration: 500});}); CardDetailsView.addEventListener ("click", function (e) {Ti.API.log ("card details detailsView called"); cardDetailsView.animate ({view: cardImageView, Opacity: 1, Transition: Ti.UI.iPhone.AnimationStyle .FLIP_FROM_LEFT, Duration: 500});}); ContainerView.add (cardImageView); ContainerView.add (cardDetailsView); CardWindow.add (containerView); };  

In the console I receive it as a warning

  [Warning]: Animating the [object tuiewue] setting new object: Animation The latter will be relayout.  

The problem I am stuck here is with flip animation, what happens when I click on the card image it flips and the card shows the delivery view, but when I tap the details on the card so it does not flip, show me card imageviews and app crashes.

Can you please help me find out about this problem? I really do not know what this is stopping, I also tried to circumvent the kitchen sync demo, but still There is no luck.

Please help me locate this problem, thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -