Titanium : View click event not working after flip left animation -


I am new to titanium and I was just checking with visual animation, I probably did not get the concept correct, but This is my code I have tried so far

  mainfunction Some Test Method = Functions (Sender) {var cardDetailsView = Titanium.UI.createView ({backgroundColor: "red", name: "cardDetails",}); Var card imageview = titanium.u.cent electricity ({background color: "pink", name: "card image",}); Var containerview = titanium.u.createview (); ContainerView.backgroundColor = "green"; Var card animation = titanium.u.cent animation (); CardAnimation.view = cardDetailsView; Card animation.transition = tiu.iiphone Animation style FLIP_FROM_LEFT; CardAnimation.duration = 2500; //cardImageView.animate({opacity:1,duration/200000,}); //cardImageView.animate (cardAnimation); // When you press the view of the card, click on the event you will see the card information page card IMAGEView.addEventListener ("click", function (e) {Ti.API.log ("card recalled event") ; CardImageView.animate ({See: Card Details Description, Opacity: 1, Infection: Ti.UI.iPhone.AnimationStyle.FLIP_FROM_LEFT, Duration: 500});}); CardDetailsView.addEventListener ("click", function (e) {Ti.API.log ("card details detailsView called"); cardDetailsView.animate ({view: cardImageView, Opacity: 1, Transition: Ti.UI.iPhone.AnimationStyle .FLIP_FROM_LEFT, Duration: 500});}); ContainerView.add (cardImageView); ContainerView.add (cardDetailsView); CardWindow.add (containerView); };  

In the console I receive it as a warning

  [Warning]: Animating the [object tuiewue] setting new object: Animation The latter will be relayout.  

The problem I am stuck here is with flip animation, what happens when I click on the card image it flips and the card shows the delivery view, but when I tap the details on the card so it does not flip, show me card imageviews and app crashes.

Can you please help me find out about this problem? I really do not know what this is stopping, I also tried to circumvent the kitchen sync demo, but still There is no luck.

Please help me locate this problem, thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -