triggers - WPF Label IsMouseOver style doesn't work after click -


My UI has a label and there is a style for it.

  & lt; Style x: key = "change color label" target type = "{x: type label}" & gt; & Lt; Setter property = "font size" value = "13" & gt; & Lt; / Setter & gt; & Lt; Setter Property = "Foreground" Value = "# FF 676767" & gt; & Lt; / Setter & gt; & Lt; Setter property = "background" value = "white" & gt; & Lt; / Setter & gt; & Lt; Style.Triggers & gt; & Lt; Trigger Property = "Ismouth Over" Value = "True" & gt; & Lt; Setter property = "background" value = "# FFEIEEEE" & gt; & Lt; / Setter & gt; & Lt; Setter property = "foreground" value = "#ff 20067b0" & gt; & Lt; / Setter & gt; & Lt; / Catalyst & gt; & Lt; /Style.Triggers> & Lt; / Style & gt;   

Also mouseover trigger I do not wants to set the same property values ​​when you click the label would (as click event label, I Mausdaun I use the event). Here Mausdaun event code

  private void myLabel_MouseDown (object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e) {myLabel.Foreground = new SolidColorBrush (Color.FromArgb (0xff, 0x00, 0x67, 0xB0 )); MyLabel.Background = New SolidColorBrush (Color.FromArgb (0xff, 0xea, 0xec, 0xee)); }  

So my problem is that if I mouse over my label, then my mouseover style is never applied to my label. I know about overriding style I do not know about getting rid of it.

Your Mausdaun handler Foreground and bACKGROUND a place value has been set, and local values ​​on Msdian for more information, including a priority over all other price sources, sets determined by triggers and Setters See.

Use SetCurrentValue to change the current property value without switching to local values:

  myLabel.SetCurrentValue (Control.ForegroundProperty, SolidColorBrush (Color.FromArgb (0xff, 0x00, 0x67, 0xB0)));   

Alternatively, apply a custom style to myLabel to replace foreground and background Uses the trigger, and get rid of the event handler completely.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -