tsql - In SSMS is there a way to export a list of job steps in a SQL Server Agent job? -


Is there a way to export a list of job steps in a SQL Server Agent job in SSMS?

The reason I am asking is that I have been asked to organize a long list of job steps placed in three separate jobs. This is something I want to share with my team in Excel document so that we can make notes, create groups and sort ideas, argue about it, etc.

Can I export it, or print it at least? I could have done a screenshot, except that the list spread before the screen?

Thanks for any thoughts.

You can query the server;

  Choose job.name, steps.step_id, steps.step_name, steps.command from MSDB.dbo SysJobs Job includes steps on MSDB.dbo.SysJobSteps steps.Job_Id = job.Job_Id, where job.enabled = 1 command 1, 2  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -