CSS styling methodology: From inside to outside or vice versa -


When I'm styling a webpage, it is better to start with external external elements and to move inwards or in other ways. Close, out of the outside?

For example

  & lt; Div class = outer & gt; & Lt; Div class = inner & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; .ter {width: 170px; ... ...}. Player {height: 170px; ... ...}  

What is sensible? Style first combines more specific instructions for external class and inner class or vice versa?

If this is a very common question, I apologize, but I always end up doing it randomly without any proper order, so I was curious to see that Have some suggestions and / or guidelines.

This allows me to create a pattern and layout first, and after that on the details of Go ahead.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -