ember.js - Ember Cannot read property 'shouldSupercede' of undefined with a new route -


I've just added a new route for my application and when I change it, Amber "did not read the merits"

  App.Router.map () -> gt;  

This is my router: @ source 'page', - & gt; @ Source 'page', {path: ': page_id'}, - & gt; # There are lots of paths here, all work @ root 'design' # new route which is caused by error when transitioning to

I started searching for the router code but I Not sure what is going on but hopefully something is clear that I am missing. If I add some logging inside amber then it is actually thrown away, when this page is searching something on the path, but then that path works fine.

In addition to this, it does not matter if I do page path or not, if I reload it with the page already on the design route, then I get the same error:

  infected in 'design' ember.js? Body = 1: 14464 Uncheck TypeError: Disorganized  

One reason for this problem is that Property 'can not be read' {{link-to}} indicates near a dynamic segment without pointing to that segment.

The error message was definitely not very useful in pointing in the right direction.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -