Generating report (invoice) in ASP.NET C# -


Then I have a gridview to fill the order. On the edge of each line I have set up a link button that says "Invoice generated". I have defined the command name "GenerateInvoiceCommand" and Command Debian OrderID so that I can get all the data about that order. Now my question is ... is there any way that I can generate a PDF report and once it is generated it is starting to download automatically? Is there any way I can do PDF report without inserting the database for the first time?

What are other ways to make such reports?

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you!

I can see that there are two ways:

  1. generate PDF
  2. Type your code to generate a PDF,

Because you have tagged the crystal report, you want to use earlier. But to get more control over the presence of your report, the second option looks better.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -