I am trying to create a session while selecting an option in a selection box but it is not working I can not even get the value from the selection box. I am using isset ($ _ POST ['SelectBoxName']) , is there a choice?
I am trying to code below, but it is not working.
I already have one more session in the same program, will it be a problem? This is used for any other process, and I want to make another session for any other process, but both should be in the same program. Another session is working perfectly, but it is not.
& lt ;? Php echo "| Select the name = 'Cart' attribute style = 'width: 50px;' Onchange = 'ajaxQuantityChange ()' "; {Foreach ($ value as $ key2 = & gt; $ value2) for {$ Q = 1; $ q "; // Make a session if (project $ ($ _ POST ['cartquantity'])) {$ _SESSION ['cartrint'] = $ _ POST ['cartrint']; }? & Gt; This is the "ajaxquantitychange" function: & lt; Script type = "text / javascript" & gt; Function Ajax QuantityChange () {var quantity; If (window.XMLHttpRequest) {volume = new XMLHttpRequest (); } And {quantity = new ActiveXObject ("Microsoft.XMLHTTP"); } Quantity.onreadystatechange = function () {if (quantity.readyState == 4 & amp; amp; amp; Quantity.status == 200} {document.getElementById ("Last Price"). InnerHTML = quantity.responseText; }} Quantity.open ("GET", "finalprice.php", is true); Quantity.send (); } & Lt; / Script & gt; My complete code is in this link, please check it and someone can solve my question? There is a problem with your line, echo "& lt ; TD & gt; & lt; Select name = 'cart' validity style = 'width: 50px;' Onchange = 'ajaxQuantityChange ()' "; You did not close the tag tag it should be echo " & lt; Select name = 'cartwheat' style = 'width: 50px;' Onchange = 'ajaxQuantityChange ()' & gt; ";
Popular posts from this blog
I need to configure a proxy server for a local network that authenticates with Active Directory and gives me access The control list enables you to configure the domain groups within AD. I am using: Static with Squid 2.7: Windows 2008 Server R2 I have followed this guide here: The proxy does not currently ask for any Active Directory accounts, as soon as I add the following lines, it starts denying this connection: ACL localnet proxy_auth Required src 192.168. 0.0 / 24 http_access permission localname This is my squid.conf: pastebin.com/ERuKtirc I see logs and 'none' or 'direct' L It comes together TCP_DENIED message 1415014073.069 1 192.168.0.63 TCP_DENIED / 407/1904 Received / -. None / - Text / html 1415014073.07 9 4 192.168.0.63 TCP_DENIED / 407 2304 Received / - None / - Text / html 1415014073.084 2 192.168.0.63 TCPDAD / 407 1904 Received / - None - - Text / html itemprop = "text"> This proxy returns a 407 request with a browse...
Simple class below will not show as a plugin package com.danmacias neoneoteplugin ; Import java.util.ArrayList; Import java.util.list; Import org.neo4j.graphdb. *; Import org.neo4j.server.plugins *; Import org.neo4j.graphalgo *; // import org.neo4j.tooling.GlobalGraphOperations; @ Description (expansion of Neo4j server to achieve all nodes or relationships) Public class GetPaths expanded the server plugin {@ name ("breadth_first_paths") @ Description ("first wide travel traversal of specific node"). @plugin target (node class) public shaky & lt; Path & gt; GetPaths (@ Source Node Graphidi) {ArrayList & lt; Path & gt; Path = new arreelist & lt; & Gt; (); Return path; }} curl return {"extension": {"GetAll": {"get_all_nodes": "http: // localhost: 7474 / db / ext / GetAll / graphdb / get_all_nodes "} ...}, But when I Node.class both conditions GraphDatabaseService I change with Class ,...
There are two panels in my JInternalframe. I want to add TopPanel to Jtree to nominate another. But I can not add Jaitari to the top of the panel. Please help me in this piece of code: DefaultMutableTreeNode root = new DefaultMutableTreeNode ("deck"); DefaultMutableTreeNode Item Clubs = New DefaultMutableTreeNode ("Club"); AddAllCard (itemClubs); Root.add (itemClubs); DefaultMutableTreeNode item = New DefaultMutableTreeNode ("Diamonds"); AddAllCard (itemDiamonds); Root.add (itemDiamonds); DefaultMutableTreeNode Itemspads = New DefaultMutableTreeNode ("Spades"); AddAllCard (itemSpades); Root.add (itemSpades); DefaultMutableTreeNode item increases = new DefaultMutableTreeNode ("heart"); AddAllCard (itemHearts); Root.add (itemHearts); Default Trimodel Tree Model = New DefaultTreeModel (Route); Tree = new jetty (tree modal); ScrollPane = new JScrollPane (tree); // scrollPane.setViewportView (tree); . ScrollPane.getViewport () add (tr...
|
Comments
Post a Comment