objective c - IOS NSString decode not working -


I am getting a string from the internet but I can find a way to convert special characters and warn them Can be shown on cans This string is:

  @ "Sorry, your search has no results"  

I know that I work around to do something like this I can

  [response string bearer's executions offstring: @ "\ u0027" with string: @ "'"];  

But I wanted a solution that would work for any character

I have already tried several solutions but for some seam work I do not know why

You can do it like this:

< NSString * escapedStr = @ "Sorry, your search \" has no results "; NSString * unescapedStr = [NSString string withCString: [saved ctrringUsingEncoding: NSUTF8StringEncoding] Encoding: NSNonLossyASCIIStringEncoding]; NSLog (@" Yoon Scascstadt =% @ ", unsecured STR);

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -