ORA-21535 error - oracle timeout issue -


I get an ORA-21535 error in the Oracle warning log file. My application is working fine in the first few hours. After that I am expiring time.

  TNS-1235: TNS: Operation timed out secondary error code: 12560 NT main error code: 505 TNS -00505: Operation timed out. Error code: 110 NT OS Error code: 0 Customer address: XXXXXXXXX  

Note: I have no other logs except the "Alert Log".

You probably resolve your problem by setting the SQLNET.EXPIRE_TIME parameter in your Oracle server's sqlnet.ora can do.

With this parameter the database will check the application server in every number where n is the setting number.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -