sql - Oracle Apex column link from LOV values -


Would you please advise if possible even below. Using Oracle 11G and APEX 4.2.6

I have a data grid that brings all functions from the master table. But show the work name via LOV

I am trying to add the link through the column link. But I have to stop LOV to do this work. That would give me the link but it is not very useful.

Examples below.

  & lt; A href = "f? P = 103: 5: 790725 9112753: no: P5_MAST_ID: 44,193" & gt; 44,193 & lt; / A & gt;  

Is there a way, so I can still use LOV. That's why the return value gives me an ID for the link, but the display value gives me anchor text

example below

  & lt; A href = "f? P = 103: 5: 790725 9112753 :: NO :: P5_MAST_ID: 44193" & gt; Weekend & lt; / A & gt;  

Many thanks

mostly Apex 4.1, but this approach Should work.

You do not need LOV. Your report query should include both MAST_ID and TASK_NAME columns. Hide the TASK_NAME columns and set MAST_ID as the linking column. If you set # text_configure (under column link ) to #TASK_NAME # , you should get the desired result Leave as the display at the default ( display as text etc.).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -