Undo checkin in TFS using visual studio 2012: rollback will not give me my pending changes back -


When I had a list of all my pending changes (in many solutions) open (and I) confirmed confirmation a few years ago Had been disabled, although it has restored it now).

I know that I can rollback one of the specific changes, but it will not return my checkout item because it only overwrites the changes of the changes with the new changes.

Does anyone know how to undo a checkin and receive my check-out items and make changes back? There is probably an extension to rollback, to keep the changes locally and check those files again.

Or to keep other changes and to check the files (automatically each file is to work a lot).


Edit

Nobody seems right. The best solution for me was described in 'rollback rollback'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -