categories from prestashop theme aren't displaing the corect names -


I recently bought a prestashop theme. The theme is great but I have a problem. I have created categories and they appear on the left column but different names are displayed at the top. I can not find this name and I do not know what to do. Here is a print screen: Enter image details here

These are not my categories but I do not know where I can change any thoughts?

I will use this simple method

open phpMyAdmin Code> and all tables in this kind of store database

: % YAMAHA% and then select all tables and Search

The table name is easy to read and understand, for example if you have found a value in the ps_manufacturer , then you catalog Producer etc ...

In addition, I have the previous objection I try to use the search function, though I tried it on my demo and when I searched for a manfacher, nothing happened


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -