css - susy - how to make it full width (no gutter)? -


I get a problem when I use SUSY using a grid. I set the following wrapper class:

  $ susy: (math: fluid, column: 12, gutter: 0.25, git-position: split,);  

There is a child element inside the problem cover, if I want to make a full column sometime then I try to do this

  @include span (full );  

But this is not complete, there is a gutter difference and I try another

  @include span (full no-gutter);  

This element makes the drain, but it still leaves the gutter width.

How can I complete this (no groove)? For only a few elements.

Elements of the block level are full width By default, you There is no need for any pixels if you are overriding the last crop mix, then you can only use width: 100% . Or you can change this element to make sushi output to be used under no-gutter .

  @spain (full inside no-gutter);  

This works because the inside gutter handling is similar to split , but the element is for the outer width or column + garter duration.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -