echo - echoid.exe remote execution issue (wrong Locking Code output) -


I am trying to bring a form of locking code automatically. Therefore, I have every remote server echoid.exe and batch file. The batch file simply executes echoid.exe and writes its output to a text file that I can parse. The problem occurs when the .bat file is triggered by IM, instead of executing this code, Container Host (An example used to send execution commands via psexec Is executed on echoid Sounds like Exe. In remote host (meaning - locking code output is incorrect). If the same .bat file was executed locally (and manually), the result is OK. Any ideas why? Does anyone know how I can run AKOF remotely and get right results? I tried several remote actions and all failed and brought wrong results. (Please help! BTW All Remote Machines are Win OS.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -