gps - How to change the message 'Allow "App" to access your location ' in ios -


I know that the default message shown by iOS is in the form of a privacy policy to display this message if your app is GPS Location is

My question is that I want to change this message with my message. If someone knows, please tell me that I can change it.

For a better understanding of the following screenshot:

with the message Image

Thanks Surja!

I believe what you want to add to a row for your app's nostalgia NSLocationUsageDescription (Or if you are using formatted values, its privacy usage - location). Whatever your description should appear in the alert view on it since then.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -