Handling multiple instances of same fragment - android? -


Scenario:

I need to create with tabs / pieces, and to dynamically populate the scenes inside each piece. Apart from this, the user can navigate inside each piece based on server response.

The one that I am trying to do now is setting the same piece for all the tabs and passing different model data according to the tab content. It is working. When I need to show a detail page inside the tab, I am showing the same piece with new data. But it makes issues (see mix) on other tabs because the container is same

Can recommend any flow by using single slice for any new ideas and it also pops up with backstack Have to do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -