ios - QuickType (Predictive Keyboard) not working with Subclass UITextInputBase and UIKeyInput -


In my application I have created subclass for UITextInputBase and I wrote all the methods like screen shot.

Enter image details here

Here my issue is in the textfield if I choose any word from quicktype without having to write any letter, method

  - (zero) substitution: Text with the category (UITextRange *): Calling (NSString *) text  

and I I can get there which is selected by Quicktype by the user.

Problem

But if I have type 'T', then promptly suggest me the word "word". Now if I select the word "the" from QuickType, the above method is not calling and I can not find the text, which has been selected quickly.

Can anyone suggest that I have something wrong or can I get it in the second method of this sub-class? I want this text without the representative methods of the UIT ext file.

Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -