meteor - How to use routeControllers in a package -


My app is made up of packages, if I set the path with an iron router in a package, then everything works the same way As it should be:

  router.out ('/ session', {name: 'ride_sessions.list', template: 'ride session list', action: function () {This.render ();}, data: function () {templateData = {riding session: ridges.fund ()} return template data;}});  

But if I try to use a root controller like this:

  Riders list controller = root controller. Extension ({template: 'ride session list', action: function) {This.render ();}, data: function () {templateData = {ride session: ridges.fund ()} return template data;}}); Router.route ('/ session', {name: 'ride_sessions.list', controller: 'ridescenslist controller'});  

I get this error:

  Error: Root Controller 'Ridestresslist Controller' is not defined.  

Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong ? If I'm not in a smart-package then it works fine.

You need to export all your global package.js file variable :

  package.one (function (API) {... api.export (['ridescenslist controller', ...])});  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -